Marine grade 100% solution dyed polypropylene BCF fibers with maximum UV inhibitors added and premium color stabilization materials used for yarn extrusion.
Marine grade UV stabilized polypropylene woven cloth with specifically developed adhesives for tuft locking cut and loop pile.
Marine grade polypropylene woven cloth with specifically developed adhesives bonding primary and secondary.
Teak carpet is manufactured in 4m and/or 2m wide depending on carpet pattern & style (+/-1%)
Approximately 12oz per sqm (+/-1%)
Marine/Domestic – Heavy Duty
Commercial – Light Duty
For wet weather areas, use Roberts 6037 available through:
Retail – Australian Flooring Supplies
Trade – Roberts Consolidated
Color fast & uv resistant
Unique hydrabak backing
Tufted for greater strength & better durability
Chlorine resistant and resistant to staining from wine, greases, fish blood
Resists the damaging effects of most solvents•
For a tough durable product Teak Carpets are remarkably soft and comfortable, making them suitable for all exterior and interior applications … on boat decks or home decks and patios, in sheds and around poolsides. Also ideal for pontoons, party boats, motor homes, caravans, utility vehicles, light weight planes & helicopters as well as almost any recreational vehicle or vessel.
• Plush cut or cut & loop pile styles
• Soft underfoot
• Easier to clean than conventional needlepunch carpets
• Available in 4mtrs and/or 2mtrs
• High resistance to snagging
• Can either be loose laid or adhered to the sub floor
• Constructed from the highest quality UV resistant fibers
• Mold and mildew resistant for hygiene and maintenance
• Good sound absorption qualities
• Australian made with stock warehoused in S.E. Queensland.